Monday, January 08, 2007

stuck in 2007

People tend to neglect giving themselves the same advice that they give to others.

GUILTY as charged I am.

Im officially stuck.
behavior can be so hard to change.

I know it is insane to do the same things over and over and expect different outcomes.

why do i then?

other peoples problems seem to be a touchstone of my life. I guess I invite it. I can see why others don't try to take on others issues. It's not easy. Real friendship is taxing. Let's all just talk about tea and crumpets shall we?

infection
addictions
greed
divorce
adultery

humans humans humans.

I think this earth will be crushed by the problems of humans.
--------------------------------------------------------------

and...
at the same time beauty pokes through. Babies and marriages, travel to foreign lands, flower blossoms in the winter, a proper wage received, orgasm!. Everything is always only half terrible.

yin yang

best of luck world

I'm pulling for you!

No comments: