Monday, March 31, 2008

countrylink = amtrak

Heading from Mullaway to Sydney tomorrow at 741AM WED to pick up Heather Sunday at the airport in Sydney. The train ride is about 9 hours from Coffs Harbour to Sydney. We will be staying at the radisson in Darling harbour for the first 2 nights and then off to who knows where.

Im starting to have pangs about leaving. Its not so much that I want to stay here and live in the sun forever. It is just that certain situations at home concerning money are becoming a force to be reckoned with. Debt is a bitch. I will be paying this one off for sometime to come. My concerns with where I will work, what are my 5 year goals, what are my 10 year goals are heavy on my mind. My christian upbringing says... give your problems to god. let him work on them for you are powerless without the force of the holy spirit. Well, I need some holy spirit now as I am at a crossroad.

I want to help the world convert to renewable energies in any way possible. This is where I'm hoping god pushes me. If that isn't it then I'm not listening correctly.

http://thefraserdomain.typepad.com/energy/2006/10/solar_revolutio.html

5 comments:

altirie said...

Be specific when you ask the universe for help and guidance. It's there to help you, but you need to know what you want because no one else, not even the capital G has the time or energy to devote to you that you do. If that makes any sense bro. xoxoxoxo

heather martian said...

please pick me up on thursday NOT sunday. i don't wait around for boyz, not even dirty ones!

see ya soon i hope :0)

Heather's Moving Castle said...

I know you probably dont want to be away from family anymore, but if you really have a lot of debt hav eyou thought of working for KBR for a year? I am sure they have IT jobs in Kuwait. I think they pay 100K a year, but you have to pay your own taxes. Just a thought. Get on their website and see what jobs they have overseas, if you are interested. Kuwait is safer than Iraq. Good luck to you! There are lots of companies like KBR out there. If you want to know more let us know. Cliff knows the names of other companies.

Heather's Moving Castle said...

P.S. Cliff is thinking of working in Kuwait for a year, but he hasn't decided. We have a few months to decide. He is on unemployment and coasting on a big tax return at the moment.

Alya said...

RJ, This is your luddite cousin down under .I see your blog link on Alja's computerwhenever I check my email.Wow now I know what the word Blog means.Anyway hope you are well.PS,I'm getting abit of colour at "the Grawin"Dear diary...........................